Saturday, January 23, 2010

Package Holidays To California Fedex Delivered Package Late - How Do I Get Express Shipping Money Back?

Fedex delivered package late - how do I get express shipping money back? - package holidays to california

I ordered a CD online from Circuit City for my cousin for Christmas. He lives in California but was visiting in the city during the holidays ... I ordered before the CD in 28, and paid the additional costs and would be at home on the day of arrival (12/31) .. However, it was not presented until today (01/02) and is already on its way back to California. The package says: "Deliver on or before Dec31st. ... And tracking online, I see that Circuit City sent days when ordered ... FedEx is responsible for the delay. My question is, how can I the money for the additional costs and if I get only a minimum (like $ 3 paid) on the same day anyway. Of course, if you do not deliver to FedEx when it was supposed to.

2 comments:

dysenter... said...

Contact Circuit City, because you pay for the delivery.

dysenter... said...

Contact Circuit City, because you pay for the delivery.

Post a Comment