Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Best Model Tiny I Have A Sony Ericsson W518a Model Phone That Has A Tiny Light On The Front Not 4 Camera, It Turns On Somtimes?

I have a Sony Ericsson W518a model phone that has a tiny light on the front not 4 camera, it turns on somtimes? - the best model tiny

The light does not light when using the camera, or turn on night mode camera, but the fire alarm, I think, and there were moments come when the light is on and not know what it is, I can rotate the camera, be turned around, but I'm sure that I switch the phone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contact your supplier. Who will hear fun for the representatives to ... LOL

I will not go away ... An intelligent answer to this question absurd and foolish to dispel the apparent superficiality ....

'End LL by throwing away the phone and complain to their service anyway.

Post a Comment