Friday, February 5, 2010

Us Navy Asthma Can I Become A Navy Aviator?

Can i become a Navy Aviator? - us navy asthma

I'm good now 17 years old, and as a graduate of High II go to college for my degree at a naval airman us get ... So my question is do I take a pilot in the Navy, if I have asthma? That was last time, had asthma when he was 12 years old and my mother has a inhalor me when I was 14 because I am on my team basketball school. It is my dream, a naval aviator with us since she was five years old.

3 comments:

Buck Starr Jr. said...

Breathe!
You must have a certified physical from your private doctor that they suffer from asthma symptoms before they join the army!

There is also a qualified vision of 20/20 up for air!

Mrsjvb said...

no. because you have an inhaler on their 13th Birthday pemritted not to serve.

They can and stress might be able to swing a waiver, but in any case, the test is passed for the aviation industry.

Scooter said...

The only way is if you never again ... never

Post a Comment